Digital Marketing Course for Students
Learn the Practical Skills Employers Desperately Need
Gain real digital marketing experience with step-by-step training on how to build actual campaigns.
Designed for Students
The college course you wish you had, for a fraction of the cost. Instead of listening to boring lectures, our training program consists of interactive step-by-step video tutorials making it super easy to take action:
- Get the same training as our in-house team
- Build your own portfolio of strategic campaigns
- No previous experience or education required
40+ Actionable Lessons
Our course consists of 4 main modules that cover PPC, SEO, CRO, and Analysis & Optimization. There are over 40 lessons, each containing step-by-step videos & written tutorials. You’ll get an inside look at the exact processes we follow here at Directive to help our clients increase their website traffic by an average of 135% in only six months.
Templates and Tools
You’ll get unlimited access to dozens of downloadable tools, templates, and examples used to build campaigns. By the end of the course, you’ll have your own portfolio of campaign assets that you can be proud to show off!
At the end of each module, you can test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes. At the end of the course, there is a final assessment that grants you the opportunity to earn an Official Certificate of Completion.
Earn Your Certification
Studies have shown that hiring managers consider certification as part of their hiring criteria. They are a great addition to your resume and LinkedIn profile! You’ll have access to this certification assessment if you enroll in the full course.
Are you a good fit for Institute?
- You want to learn useful digital marketing skills as fast as possible.
- You want to have a clear advantage when applying for digital marketing jobs.
- You want an affordable & comprehensive course that is only $99, not thousands in tuition.
- You want real digital marketing experience that can benefit any business.
- You only want to learn the basics and can teach yourself through trial and error.
- You don't need an advantage to start your career in digital marketing.
- You feel like you know everything there is to know about SEO, PPC, CRO, and analytics & optimization.
- You believe money is not an issue and you'd rather pay thousands to listen to lectures.