The Best of Email Marketing and More
Digital Marketing has so many important facets. There is a lot that goes into making sure that a business has an outstanding reputation in the digital world. Here at Directive Consulting, a huge part of creating a digital presence for your business is our use of Outbound Marketing.
What is Outbound Marketing?
Outbound Marketing is when we are actively pursuing relationships with consumers so that they are more likely to use the product or service that your company is offering. The biggest aspects of Outbound Marketing are our Email Campaign, our Social Media Engagement, and our Online Advertising. Using this combination, we are likely to reach every possible potential costumer in a way that is preferential to them.
Email Marketing is essential to our methods of creating a sustainable digital presence and an exceptional reputation for your company. Although email marketing can sometimes be difficult, when done correctly it is very effective. It is important to find the balance between positive, consistent interaction with customers and spam-like emailing that comes off as overbearing to consumers. To obtain this balance, we employ the best of email marketing strategies in order to create a consistent and reliable connection to consumers and potential customers. Our strategy employs the best of email marketing and is composed of five simple, yet effect facets: Monthly Email, Design, Call to Action, Email Reports, and Personalization.
- We pride ourselves on the relationships that we build with potential consumers. We have discovered that most effective email marketing is not daily or weekly emails to clients, but a single monthly email. When a consumer sees your business’ name in their inbox once a month, it evokes a friendly, warm, and personal feeling rather than if they were to see it every single day, they would want to unsubscribe as fast as they possibly could. Wanting you to be involved in this process, and gain personal knowledge on email marketing we make it a priority to teach you how to import all of your personal and business contacts. Then, with your help, we design an email marketing strategy to effectively represent your company. From there, we take the responsibility of emailing your client once a month.
- Another huge part of our top of the line email marketing strategy is the design. In today’s age, people want everything to be straight the point. Everyone is busy and people don’t have time to beat around the bush. Because of this, the design of your monthly emails is very essential to the success of your email marketing campaign. If something is boring, readers will not read it. If something is too confusing to understand, consumers become disinterested and consider it a waste of time. This is why our individually designed email campaigns are simple. We get straight to the point while still presenting information in an interesting way that fits the consumer’s interests, wants, and needs.
Call to Action
- When the consumer receives their monthly email, the first thing they will see is a “call to action” leading them directly to your website. This way, if they ever find themselves wanting to get a hold of your business they will not have to go searching and scrolling all over the email. Your business’ information will be right there for them, conveniently located at the top of every email they receive. We also make a point to strategically place links to your social media account in the email. These act as little reminders that your business has a substantial digital presence and cover all the bases in terms of consumer engagement.
- After we finish designing and going through with our email marketing campaign, we are sure to collect all the data and send you a thorough report of the results. We will explain to you what you’re reading, what it all means, and our next step of progression. The results display click-through-rate, opened, forwarded, and bounced emails. These results are important because it is a sure way to see what the users like and what they don’t like so that we are able to improve our strategy.
- The last part of our email marketing strategy is simple, yet effective. We personalize. We address each email to the consumer that we are reaching out to. Think about how good you feel when people say “Hi, (your name), instead of just “Hey there.” This is the same principle. We want your potential customers to feel individualized and valued. When people see their name, they are more likely to open the email because they think it is just for them. Knowing this, we utilize personalization in every single email campaign that we perform.
Social Media is one of the newest forms of marketing in today’s day in age. It is also very effective in terms of gaining direct contact with consumers. We understand that keeping up with all of the latest social media trends can be difficult and time consuming, which is why we are here to do it for you. We pride ourselves on creating and updating social media sites for your business that are sure to drive positive attention your way. One of the ways that we do this is weekly posts. People are often quick to “unlike” or “unfollow” a social media page if they see that it is inactive and ineffective. Because of this, we do our best to keep your social media accounts thriving with engaging and relevant content pertaining to your business. In addition to the weekly articles that we create for your account, we are sure to supplement them with images, videos, and comments for interaction with users. When beginning your social media campaign the first three accounts we create (if you have not already created them) are Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest accounts. Through thorough research, we have found these social media outlets to be the most effective when dealing with business marketing. After creation of these accounts we also take the responsibility of maintaining them and making sure they are thriving in making connections with your potential customers. Through social media, we are able to not only reach out to new consumers and gain customers, but we are able to create relationships with your current customers. Social media activity greatly influences the likelihood of customer loyalty and increases the amount of consumer to consumer promotion to happen. Through all of your social media platforms we are demonstrating consistent communication with your client so that they know, without hesitation, where to go next time they need your services.
The last major segment of our outbound marketing strategy is Online Advertising. We create content for paid advertisements to be seen all over the web. Now, being a 21st century internet user, I’m sure that you have experienced your fair share of obnoxious paid advertising all over the internet and may have even become frustrated with its overabundance at times, causing you to ignore all of the advertisements that you see. Because of this, we spend a lot of time and energy making sure that these advertisements are as effective as they can be. Using six distinctive facets, we are sure to create and manage the best paid advertisements for your business.
- The first step of the process is clearly the creation of the advertisement itself. Advertisements, like other forms of marketing, need to be eye-catching; they need to draw the consumer in. As previously stated, this can be difficult with the abundance of paid advertisements on the internet, but we can assure you – we are up to the challenge. An important part of ad creation is, of course, is finding the right image for your advertisement along with creating an effective hook. After creating multiple advertisement ideas, we use a split testing method in order to determine which ad would procure the best results when we display it.
- Once your advertisement is up and running, we keep an eye on it. We make sure that it is functioning well and make changes continuously as we see fit. Every week we dedicate a lot of time and energy to analyze the advertisement data in order to see where there is room for improvement. Then, if there’s room for change – we make that change and as always we will keep you in the loop with everything we’re doing.
- Similar to Search Engine Optimization, Keyword Research is also important when it comes to online advertising. When we are considering an effective hook for your advertisement, we aren’t just coming up with some clever saying that we think has a nice ring to it. We are taking results from research that we have done to find out what people want to read and what people don’t want to read. From there, we create an interesting, but effective, hook for your advertisement.
Adwords, Facebook, & Bing
- We take the time to consider what will work best for your business. Every advertisement outlet is not necessarily the best choice for every individual business. Taking into consideration who you are, what you do, and what your marketing goals are, we make decisions on what outlets we use that are sure to get you the most business. Adwords, Facebook, and Bing are three of the advertising sources that we use – but as previously stated, we rarely use all of these at once, but instead we choose the most effective and cost efficient choice for your business. We have a dedicated team of experts there to take the time to create a strategy that is right for your business.
- Geo Targeting is the process of delivering content to a website user based on where they are located. We do this too. If your business is one that focuses mainly on providing for a local community, this proves to be very effective. We are able to create online advertising campaigns that target your specific region in order for you to be able to reach potential customers in your local area.
Analytics & Reports
- At the end of all of this, we want to make sure that it is working. And we want you to know that your paid advertisements are working too. We provide you with specific reports on the advertisement campaign with goal tracking metrics. With these metrics, we are able to determine what is working and what we can improve on to make your online advertisement more successful and we are able to communicate that right back to you.
It is important that you know what our intentions are here at Directive Consulting. We pride ourselves on three things: We want to know your business, we want to know your competition, and we want to know your market. We take the time to learn all of those things so that we can figure out a way to make your business as successful as possible. We take the time to know who you are. We want to represent you in the best possible way, and in order to do that we think it’s important to know what your company is all about. We also think it’s important that we know who your competitors are so we can figure out what makes you special and highlight that to your customers. Lastly, we need to know your market. We take the time to know what’s out there in your industry. This way we are able to determine the best strategic angle and tone of voice when putting together your online advertisement. We want you to feel as though there is constant, clear, two-way communication between us and because of that we want you to be there for every step of the process. At Directive Consulting, we put your business at the forefront every single step of the way.