Create a Google Ads Account
Key points you can
learn in this lesson.
Create an account
Create a Google Ads account with preferred Google Account
Set proper location & timezone preferences
Choose currency settings
Our key metrics increased. More importantly, we implemented a lot of new tactics and test scenarios, which will boost our company’s future prospects.
In this lesson, we’ll be walking through how to set up your Google Ads account. We’ll also be setting up billing options and timezone preferences in this step-by-step guide. If you have already created a Google Ads account, feel free to skip to the next lesson.
Why is this important?
Creating your Google Ads account is an essential step in building your own campaigns. It is important that you set up your account properly with the correct location, timezone, and currency settings because you are not able to change this later.
What you’ll need:
- A Google Account
- Business Information:
- Location Preferences
- Timezome Preferences
- Currency Preferences
Step 1: Sign Up for Google Ads
1. Enter [LINK] into your web browser.
2. Click Start Now
3. Enter the email you want to use to sign in to your new Google Ads account. If you already have a Google Account, use your Google email address.
- If you do not have a Google Account, click Create Account and complete the Google Account Sign Up process. After creating your account, return to [LINK] in your web browser.
4. After signing into your account, read Google’s terms and conditions and click Agree.
Step 2: Skip Campaign Set Up
Google will initialize a campaign creation process. For the purposes of this course, we will skip this step and return to the campaign creation process in a later lesson.
1. Click the hyperlink with text reading: “Experienced with Google Ads?”
- Note: Depending on your Gmail Account, a different campaign creation process may initiate. If so, look for a hyperlink labeled: “Switch to Expert Mode”, which should take you to the next desired step.
2. Click the hyperlink with text reading: “Create an account without a campaign”
Step 3: Confirm Business Information: Location, Time zone, and Currency
This information is important in creating your account. You cannot change these later, so select carefully.
1. Choose your Billing country based on where your payment method is located.
- Based on your location, your payment methods may vary.
2. Choose Time zone
- Choose carefully which time zone you’d like to set as your default. Ad scheduling within campaigns will be based on this selection.
3. Choose Currency
Thanks for checking out our preview. Get full access to every lesson for only $39/mo.