How to Launch a PPC Campaign
Before you click that green button to launch your PPC campaign, there are a few things you should check to make sure you’re set up for success. In this lesson, we’ll run through a few points that you should double-check before launching your new Google Ad campaigns.
Key points you can
learn in this lesson.
Quality of Work
Quality assurance measure to take prior to a campaign launch.
Launching Your Work with Certainty
Confidence in your search campaign build and readiness to launch.
Process of Launching
Launch your first advertising campaigns in Google Ads!
In this lesson, we’ll be showing you a few points you should check before launching your campaigns.
Why is this important?
You’ve worked extremely hard up until this point to build well-crafted, strategic Google Ad campaigns. It’s important you follow a few best practices with your campaign settings prior to launch.
What you’ll need:
Here are some items we’d highly recommend you check off before launching your campaigns. We recommend you copy the checklist linked above and described below as a good reminder for future campaign launches. In no particular order, here is the checklist:
- Double-check your conversion tracking
- Double-check your budget and bids
- Make sure you have negative keyword lists applied to Search campaigns
- Make sure you have negative placement lists applied to Display campaigns
- Double-check that your ads are approved
- Go through your settings one more time
- Enable your campaign!
- Check-in on your campaign performance consistently for optimization opportunities
Recommended lists to consider for negative keywords and display placements:
- Negative Keywords:
Thanks for checking out our preview. Get full access to every lesson for only $99.