Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
We guide you through which metrics to pay attention to and how to track them in Google Analytics.
See Live Audits & Analysis
Learn how we analyze data to pull actionable insights to find impactful optimization opportunities.
Build real-time data dashboards
We walk you through how easy it is to create valuable dashboards step-by-step in Google Data Studio.
The Analysis & Optimization module consists of 7 lessons and an interactive quiz. We created this module to help you understand what to do next after you’ve launched your first campaigns. Knowing how to analyze and optimize your digital marketing efforts to drive consistent results is a huge part of making sure your campaigns are profitable and successful. That is why we created this analysis and optimization course to help you understand what metrics to pay attention to so that you’re not throwing money away with underperforming campaigns. You’ll learn which metrics matter, how to set up goals in Google Analytics, how to run a quick SEO and PPC audit, how to create a quick dashboard, and where you can find additional support.
Key Learning Objectives
Here are the main points you will learn within this Web Analytics Training Module:
- Learn about the most important metrics to hone in on in digital marketing, and why each metric is important for business growth
- Discover how interactions are tracked on a website and why certain interactions are measured as goal completions
- Learn how to set up destination goal tracking in Google Analytics, event goal tracking through Google Tag Manager, and more
- See how to analyze data with Google Ads reporting tools
- Discover how to audit and prioritize ad campaigns and find optimization opportunities
- Learn about SEMRush’s built-in tools and how to use insights to inform optimization efforts.
- Understand the importance of the connection between Google Data Studio to other data sources like Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics, and build your own custom dashboards
- Discover the best ways to stay up to date with crucial digital marketing news and what resources are best for industry trends and tactics
Frequently Asked Questions
What tools will I need to complete the Web Analytics Training module?
At the beginning of the course, you will only need a computer and a login. We will provide instructions for access to all the free tools, templates, and examples required for the course.
Do I need any prior knowledge of Web Analytics in order to complete this module?
No, we designed this course so that you can effectively complete the lesson material without any prior knowledge.
Who should take this web analytics training?
This web analytics training course is designed to give anyone looking to improve their skills in goal tracking, performance metric analysis, and digital marketing analytics. You will gain knowledge in the many Google platforms that are used by digital marketers across all industries to track and manage performance.
Do you give a certificate for completing the web analytics training?
Yes. Upon completion of the training, you will receive a certificate of completion stating that you have successfully gained knowledge in web analytics to be effective in digital marketing.
Can I purchase just the Web Analytics training and not the others?
Unfortunately, not at the moment. The entire Web Analytics Training module is available if you purchase the full Directive Institute course for $99.
Companies that rely on
This course is exactly what I needed as it helps me tackle all these aspects of SEO, PPC and CRO that I’ve been overlooking. I believe this is the way to go from 5 to 6 figures in revenue and grow your online presence and website authority. I highly recommend it to other bloggers and website owners.