Online PPC Training
Learn how to help businesses make more money with Google Ads
Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
We guide you through exactly how to build campaigns from scratch.
Templates for Ads & Landing Pages
No design experience required! Everything you need to build ads and landing pages is included.
Downloadable Tools & Examples
Get unlimited access to all of the tools and examples used to build and launch campaigns.
All PPC lessons.
Get started for free!
Try 4 Free Lessons today — no credit card required.
Our PPC Training module consists of 13 lessons and an interactive quiz. We’ll walk you through step-by-step tutorials on everything you need to know to launch successful PPC campaigns. We cover everything from setting up your account, doing keyword research, building your very own landing page and display ads, and more. We have tools and templates in every lesson so that by the time you’re done with all of the lessons, you’ll feel confident in launching your very own campaigns.
Key Learning Objectives
Here are the main points you will learn within this PPC Training Module:
- Understand PPC advertising basics, core concepts, and use cases
- Set up a Google Ads account with proper location, timezone, and currency settings
- Learn how to utilize tools to identify competitor paid keywords and estimated cost-per-click
- Comprehend the keyword research process behind choosing the right terms to utilize in your search campaigns
- Learn how to take all of your research and formulate a cohesive strategy for your PPC campaigns
- Develop an understanding of the key elements of a high converting landing page
- Gain the necessary technical skills to build an effective landing page from a template
- Develop a basic understanding of user psychology as it pertains to the search engine.
- Understand user psychology to help inform copy creation to improve click-through rates and conversion rates
- Obtain the technical skills of building display image ads from scratch
- Understand how to combine keyword research and strategy to build a search campaign in the Google Ads platform
- Learn how to build effective brand awareness and lead generation display campaigns inside the Google Ads platform
- Learn the value of remarketing and how to create remarketing audience lists that can be incorporated into existing campaigns
- Develop a strong understanding of conversion actions and how to set them up with tags and triggers in Google Tag Manager
- Learn the proper quality assurance processes required before actually launching your first campaigns in Google Ads!
Frequently Asked Questions
What tools will I need to complete the PPC Training module?
At the beginning of the course, you will only need a computer and a login. We will provide instructions for access to all the free tools, templates, and examples required for the course.
Do I need any prior knowledge of PPC in order to complete this module?
No, we designed this course so that you can effectively complete the lesson material without any prior knowledge.
What skills does this PPC training aim to teach you?
In order to be effective in PPC, you must understand and be familiar with the various aspects of Google Ads and pay per click advertising. This PPC training aims to give you a breadth of actionable knowledge on how to effectively target your potential customer base through a variety of paid tactics. By the end of this PPC training, you will be able to create real PPC campaigns that are effective in driving quality leads for any business.
Who should take this PPC training?
Anyone! As previously stated, this PPC training can be taken by anyone with little to no knowledge; however, the insights and strategies provided will give you the ability to run paid advertising campaigns effectively. This course is truly designed for anyone who wants to enhance their knowledge in paid search marketing.
Can I purchase just the PPC module and not the others?
Unfortunately, not at the moment. The entire PPC Training module is available if you purchase the full Directive Institute course for $39/month.
Companies that rely on
Our key metrics increased. More importantly, we implemented a lot of new tactics and test scenarios, which will boost our company’s future prospects.