SEO Training Course
Learn how to help businesses show up in Google when it matters most
Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
Learn SEO by doing it with the guidance of actionable video walk-throughs.
Templates for Audits & Research
Get unlimited access to all of the templates and examples used to perform in-depth audits & research.
Training on Essential SEO Tools
Acquire working knowledge and experience with world-class SEO tools like SEMRush and Screaming Frog.
All SEO lessons
Get started for free!
Try 4 Free Lessons today — no credit card required.
The SEO module consists of 10 comprehensive lessons and an interactive quiz. Not only will we teach you the core concepts of SEO, but we’ll also do live tutorials on keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, how to build awesome content that ranks which includes finding writers all the way through to publishing. You’ll have full access to the exact systems and processes we follow here at Directive to continually drive organic growth for our clients. We have tools and templates in every lesson so by the time you’re done with this course, you’ll feel confident about launching your own SEO efforts.
Key Learning Objectives
Here are the main points you will learn within this SEO Training Module:
- Understand the Core SEO Concepts
- Learn about the necessary tools & processes for SEO
- Create a Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager accounts for maintenance and tracking
- Learn the process of keyword research and how to assign intent and value to keywords using SEMrush and other tools
- Explore the different ways of analyzing the competitive landscape for SEO
- Develop an understanding of how to incorporate keywords into on-page elements and influence rankability
- See how to find technical issues on a website using tools such as Screaming Frog, and prioritize findings for implementation
- Learn how to build effective content topics and briefs with SEO in mind
- Understand how to build guest post campaigns for link building and find valuable prospects for performing outreach
- Build a local SEO strategy that gains local presence through localization, and setting up GMB and other citation building practices
- Learn how to create valuable goals & KPI’s for SEO-driven strategies
- Develop an effective SEO strategy that drives growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO and why do I need to understand it?
SEO is a highly involved marketing strategy attempting to rank webpages higher for certain targeted keywords. It is a strategic science combining web development, content strategy, keyword research, and more.
SEO is important because it is one of the best and cheapest ways to give your business visibility online. The more that your business is discoverable online, the more likely it is to drive growth to your business.
What tools will I need to complete the SEO Training module?
At the beginning of the course, you will only need a computer and a login. We will provide instructions for access to all the free tools, templates, and examples required for the course.
Do I need any prior knowledge of SEO in order to complete this module?
No, we designed this course so that you can effectively complete the lesson material without any prior knowledge.
What will I be learning in this SEO training course?
Because SEO is so widespread across main types of marketing, you will gain a breadth of effective knowledge in content strategy, technical SEO, on-page SEO, link building, and SEO strategy development. You will walk away with the right tools to feel confident in your ability to do SEO.
Do you give a certificate for your SEO Course?
Yes. When you complete the course, you will receive a certificate of completion that states you have successfully gone through all of the required course material.
Can I purchase just the SEO module and not the others?
Unfortunately, not at the moment. The entire SEO Training module is available if you purchase the full Directive Institute course for $39/month.
Companies that rely on
Our key metrics increased. More importantly, we implemented a lot of new tactics and test scenarios, which will boost our company’s future prospects.