10 years ago email marketing was huge.
Right now… Email Marketing is Still Huge!
Few other marketing channels allow you to directly measure every detail of your engagement at a user level. Below, we will outline a few of our favorite email blast examples. After digging and investigating, we identified three email blast examples that provide great insight for your own email marketing campaign.
Email Blast Example #1: Uber
- Break up your text
- Try a dark background, it can make your text pop
- Engage with your local community
- Personalize your signature…love isn’t always a bad thing
Email Blast Example #2: About.me
- Incorporate seamless color transitions
- Personalize the salutation…careful don’t over do it
- Have a lot of pictures? Try a gallery
Email Blast Example #3: Wrike
- Try a profile photo in the header
- Break up your text blocks with different colored background
- Use bullet points…ironic, I know
- Inject purposeful call to action buttons
When designing your next email marketing campaign, here a few things to consider…
Who is my audience?
Who your audience is should affect the tone of voice in your email. It should also affect the structure and imagery.
What is the purpose of this campaign?
Answering this question will save you the time and the hassle of restructuring your campaign six months from now. Take a moment and write a few of the reasons why an email marketing campaign is worth your time.
When will I send it?
Market research shows that you should send your email campaign during the day between 2:00pm-4:00pm.