Online Course for In-House Marketers
Take Your Digital Marketing Skills To The Next Level
Learn the same processes we follow here at Directive to help our clients increase their website traffic by an average of 135% in only 6 months.
Our Proven Process
Our course is based on the same systems we use to grow companies such as Allstate, Cisco, and Betterment:
- Gain access to the same training as our in-house team
- Taught by industry-leading, trusted experts
- Get actionable step-by-step guidance
40+ Actionable Lessons
Our course consists of 4 main modules that cover pay-per-click advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), and Analysis & Optimization. There are over 40 lessons, each containing step-by-step videos & written tutorials that make it easy to take action.
Templates and Tools
You’ll get unlimited access to dozens of downloadable tools, templates, and examples used to build your strategy & campaigns. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to launch strategic campaigns that are set up for success.
Fully-Built Campaign Assets
By the end of the course, you’ll learn how to create all the necessary components of a winning campaign. This includes keyword & competitor research, SEO audits, search & display ads, landing pages (sales pages), and more!
Earn Your Certification
At the end of the course, there is a final assessment that grants you the opportunity to earn an Official Certificate of Completion. You’ll have access to this certification assessment if you enroll in the full course.
Are you a good fit for Institute?
- You want step-by-step guidance from proven search marketing experts.
- You want an affordable & comprehensive course that is only $99.
- You want to learn how to use SEM tools like Google Ads, SEMrush, Unbounce, Spyfu, and more!
- You want to level-up your SEO, PPC, & CRO skill set & knowledge.
- You only want to learn the basics and can teach yourself through trial and error.
- You don't believe you need digital marketing to grow sales for your business.
- You feel like you know everything there is to know about SEO, PPC, CRO, and analytics & optimization.
- You would rather hire an agency or other marketers to manage digital marketing for you.