Author: Garrett Mehrguth
A lot of times, as B2B marketers, we struggle with how to generate demand for our product or service and >how to generate leads. So today, we’re going to talk about a demand generation strategy that will not only generate demand but also leads. Through this process, you’ll also be able to directly correlate marketing […]
B2B marketers frequently use the terms “demand generation” and “lead generation” interchangeably. As vague and confusing as they may sound, they do not actually refer to the same thing. Two different terms, two different meanings! In this post, I will focus on the individual value of each tactic and how striking a balance between them can […]
B2B marketing is no easy task. There’s a constant battle between: do I target my exact buyer with account-based marketing or do I go after the larger audience in the hope that my end buyer finds me? The reality is that generating demand for your B2B service or product has become a juggling act of […]
Thanks to technological advances that led to the increasing popularity of social media usage today, it has become easier for businesses of all sizes to get ahead of the game by simply creating a social media profile and throwing money at it.
Full disclosure, Google is my search engine of choice. But, of the total search population, Google only captures 64% of the market. So what about the other 36%? Bing and Yahoo. Respectively, Bing makes up 21.4% of the market while Yahoo takes 12.2%. Why does this matter? Because if you are only trying to rank […]
“I know that only half of my advertising works, but the only trouble is that I don’t know which half.” –Henry Ford If you own a business, big or small, then you spend a certain amount of money on marketing each year. In today’s world with online advertisement, local directories, emails, and social media; there […]